Kamado Joe Big Joe
Sharing the same uncompromising design and functionality of the Classic II, but commanding even more cooking surface, the Big Joe is our most versatile kamado and perfect for large families or entertaining a crowd.
The Kamado Joe Big Joe is unlike traditional barbecues in that the unique shape and natural ceramics retain head efficiently, yet controlling the temperature is is easy with just a few simple airflow adjustments. Kamado Joe’s BBQ’s have been designed based on an ancient Japanese way of cooking that has now been brought up to date with the use of modern technology. This is a combination cooker grill, smoker and oven that uses high grade charcoal to provide that distinctive barbeque taste.
- Premium 24″ Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels
- Divide & Conquer® Flexible Cooking System
- Air Lift Hinge
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- AMP FireBox
- Stainless Steel Latch
- Wire Mesh Fiberglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves/Handle
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Dimensions: 50” W x 54” H x 31” D
- Cooking Surface: 24” diameter / 452 sq. in.
– With Grill Expander: 604 sq. in.
– With Two Sets of Grates: 904 sq. in.
– With Both Grates & Grills Expander: 1,056 sq. in.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Heat Range: 225°F – 750°F
– See more at: http://www.kamadojoe.com/grills/big-joe-24/#1460479123583-99b2c8f9-9b46e803-aca9