EVO Affinity 30g Built-in Gas Grill
TEAM FIRESIDE REVIEW:
For the past two years the EVO Affinity 30G has been among our most popular grills. Check out our outdoor kitchen gallery and you’ll see many beautiful applications we designed and assisted in the build out. If you love to eat healthy, steam cook, occasionally cook for a large crowd and commonly just want to fire up and be done quickly the Affinity 30G could be the perfect fit. We have also found that this is among the easiest to clean gas grills we’ve ever used. Our own store model has been used for approximately 30,000 meals and still looks amazing. If this grill is going to your home on the coast, will not be used often or will be in close proximity to a salt water swimming pool you may need to consider the ceramic clad top. If the grill is in a second home for instance, and will not be used often you will need to keep the non ceramic clad top oiled when you finish each use.
Manually-Controlled Gas-Fired Cooktop For Residential Outdoor Kitchens
The Evo Affinity 30G Classic Cooktop is the perfect solution for outdoor kitchens where the emphasis is on social cooking. Foods can be prepared directly on the cooktop, and either separately or simultaneously, pots and pans may be used as in traditional stove top cooking. The 30G Classic has a 30” (762mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel (optional ceramic-clad cook surface available) heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
Edge-to-edge even surface temperatures range from 225ºF to 675ºF (121ºC to 357ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square griddles. The burner system has a push button electronic ignition system which ignites both burners simultaneously. A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. Separate spill over trays that contain and hold drip pan debris are concealed in slide out drawers at each right and left side of the control panel. Operating on either Natural Gas or Propane LP Gas, the Affinity 30G Classic Cooktop is an ideal solution for creating a social cooking space with any outdoor kitchen.
Steel vs Ceramic Cooking Surface
Evo’s patented circular steel cooking surface comes standard with an optional upgrade to the ceramic-clad surface. The standard steel surface is a slightly crowned piece of steel that’s formed with a flanged edge to trap heat, then oil-seasoned numerous times for a natural non-stick cooking surface. The ceramic-clad upgrade has a thin kiln-fired bonded layer of ceramic over the steel cooking surface providing more protection against the elements. The ceramic-clad upgrade is recommended for those who live in homes located around salt water.
Circular Flattop Grill Designed To Create A Social Cooking Space With Residential Outdoor Kitchens
- 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 675ºF (121ºC to 357ºC).
- With LP Propane gas, inner burner 11,176 BTUsmax, outer burner 21,131 BTUs max for a total of 40,095 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas, inner burner 9,709 BTUs max, outer burner 26,557 BTUs max for a total of 36,266BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
- Optional ceramic-clad cook surface upgrade.
Designed For Custom Outdoor Kitchens
- Install to steel, or non-combustibles with 3/8” min. clearance.
- Contact Fireside Outdoor Kitchens for custom aluminum cabinet frame shipped to your door 706-722-3939.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in drawers at each outward side of control panel.
The limited lifetime warranty on the Evo Grill states the grill shall be free from rust-through on all metal surfaces and shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use from the original date of purchase. The 1 year warranty applies to all electronic components, gas components, accessories, and repair parts including, but not limited to, electronic displays, overlay and membrane switches, temperature sensors, hot surface igniters, computers, transformers, heater elements, relays, igniters, ignition controllers, wiring, switches, encoders, outlets and plugs, gas regulator, gas hoses, and manifold assemblies. Evo promises to replace, at its determination, any product or component that is defective and covered under this warranty for as long as you, the registered original consumer-purchaser, owns the grill.